28 October 2011

Seeking Advice

  • Lots of adverse rumors about financial health of my existing futures house. Have today arranged to take out all my margin funds, just to be on the safe side.
  • This leaves me broker-less temporarily. No trading meanwhile until this blows over or I set up another facility.
  • Any suggestions for a good, financially sound broker, preferably with iPad App execution capability in addition to usual desktop web-based access to futures markets?
  • Appreciate any input from readers.
  • Love the Swiss Forex App from Dukascopy but I do not know anything about the company. Does anyone know? Please help me.

6 comments:

akikana said...

IG Index gets my vote. Used them in Japan without issue. Good spreads for retail customers too. Interface not too clunky and charting (for a small monthly fee) is certainly one of the better ones out there.

robang said...

I like Saxo Bank, http://sg.saxomarkets.com/
Can access via iphone and ipad as well.

Anonymous said...

I use ig markets for fx. Good charts, the most intuitive interface. Good retail broker but I have experienced targeted stop hunts on account stops from them. They don't have Treasuries, Bunds, etc that you trade. And they are more suited to small retail accounts. I have looked at Dukascopy before, look good and reliable, but have not used them. Again, they are FX only, no commodities. I have used oanda for forex and PMs. Good rates, excellent execution but unattractive, clunky interface, many rules and regulations that get in the way (due to being US regulated). If their charts and interface were better I'd trade a lot more with Oanda.
When you find a good broker, let us know :-)
Pandu

ryan said...

I dont trade as varied a class of instruments as you do. So I think , im really not qualified to advise.

Anonymous said...

Singapore
96 Robinson Road
#14-03 SIF Building
068899 Singapore
Tel: +65 6413 0050
Fax: +65 6438 0050

http://www.marexspectron.com/Default.aspx

Great product and service quality. I am not affiliated with these guys in anyway.

Good to see you're still doing your thing.

Taichiseal said...

Playing around with Saxotrader 2.5 demo now. Very impressed.