18 November 2011

Corn : Cliff Diving

  • Corn daily chart fallen off a cliff today (-4% on the day as I write).
  • Happily sitting tight on my 2 unit short ZCH2 at 662.25 and 643.
  • Sold earlier at 634.75 but covered at 632.5 as the new unit brought me up to above 80% utilization of margin, an uncomfortably high level. Still have confidence on all my trades and I do not want to be forced to close out any of them on noise.
  • About time to fund my account properly I think. Saxo platform is great. Will do a post on why I find it so one of these days.
  • Annoying how one always does well when trading a small account and then fuxx it up when playing for real money. +37% for 1st week with Saxo. If only ...
  • Unfortunate switch from short ES to long ZN yesterday, for no reason other than to make it easier to scale risk levels.

1 comment:

Taichiseal said...

+624.25 partial take profit