30 June 2011

Copper : Risk On

  • Everywhere I look, charts suggest that a base to Risk On has been formed. Copper is a good example.
  • Monthly : Uptrend intact.
  • Weekly : This week's big white candle is significant. Upside momentum is strong.
  • Daily : Periscope up. Ascent begun.
  • Everything I had on before is now working. In the interim been stopped out multiple times because size too large and I could not stomach the swing. Been putting them back on. Only this time, in very controlled sizing, in accordance with my EAR rules. Got carried away previously. Also very careful of duplication or high correlations.
  • In the long run, better to be content with small position that you can sit still with, rather than try to make more with larger positions which make you nervous when squeezed. This I swear by.

No comments: