- Came across this hauntingly beautiful song [iOS] in Kang Koo's Story, written by Roy Orbison and Jeff Lynne in 1988. Must go check out the rest of the Mystery Girl album.
- The Michael Bolton version is good as well.
- "A love so beautiful we let it slip away". This is one of those songs that you learn to love after watching a movie/show.
10 August 2014
09 August 2014
- Price action yesterday (Obama Iraqi air strikes announcement) revealing [Op 97-99, Hi 98-06.5, Lo 97-95, Cl 97-95.5 = strong reversal] the area around 98-06 as strong resistance.
- Trades : Initial short EDZ6 at 97-95, added on at 98-04 and 97-98. Also short TYU4 at 125-22.
- At this stage, having been disappointed again and again on the bond bear trade, am not looking for much on this. A return to the lows of the daily chart trading range around 97-80 would be immensely satisfying already.
- Trade back > 98-06 would be :( Not expecting this though.
06 August 2014
- Took my eye off the ball, missed the initial break of 1.3515 in mid July while I was away. Really should have had a sell break GTC order in place. Unfortunately not.
- Weekly chart : Trend change apparent. Want to be selling rallies (until 1.3515 is taken out again). Subsequent to initial break, had order in place at 1.3450 which was not filled.
- Awaiting another short entry opportunity. Market almost always give you a 2nd chance. (The first pullback to 1.3444 wasn't it). Patience is key.
12 July 2014
03 July 2014
02 July 2014
- Squeezed to death by previous rally to 98-20.5.
- Try again. Sold at 98-02 on 27Jun (while in Shanghai, much hassle to get round the great firewall to post update, so didn't).
- 50% and 62% Fibonacci levels for [98-20.5, 97-79] range = 97-99.75 and 98-04.65 respectively. High attained 98-04 where I had another sell order but was not filled. A pity. Order still in place.
12 June 2014
02 June 2014
- As always, fall in love with a trade idea and result = DIE first. Then after you are dead, trade works. And it does not ever work to think that you run just a small position to withstand the pain, because regardless of how small that position is, market will still squeeze you out first.
- Monthly weekly and daily charts all now look to have finally run out of steam to the upside and ready to reverse/already reversed.
- Sell rallies again.
17 May 2014
- 13May : Stopped out 1RU short EDZ6 at 97.905
- Balance 1RU short. Market seems determined to squeeze shorts out.
- Unbroken string of losing trades since Mar when I cashed in after a good run. Death by a thousand cuts slowly but surely eroding away all my banked in profits. Frustrating.
- China firewall seems to get worse and worse with each visit. Driving me mad. Now my Box account is blocked. Really stupid.
12 May 2014
[Reckon Liverpool would probably have gained a lot more support from the neutrals for the title run-in of the past few weeks if their team did not have Suarez in it. Hint : My love for Steven Gerrard < my dislike of Suarez].