13 July 2009

About this Blog

Reassessed my priorities. The old Proprietary Trader blog is now split into 2 :=
  • Taichiseal Charts (Public blog) - Analysis of charts. Posts will only be made as and when I come across interesting looking chart patterns/development. Will include general details of my trades (but not results and overall performance).
  • Trading Journal - Trade details, plans, positions, results etc. (Private blog, for my eyes only).
  • All the other stuff that I used to post - eg trading philosophy, personal experiences - killed it. No more giving advice. And in particular, no more publishing of results for public viewing. I certainly do not wish a repeat of the bad experience I had with the old Proprietary Trader blog.
I make no claims here of knowing more, or less, about trading than anyone who visits this blog. As it says on top, I am doing this as part of my own process to ensure clarity of thought and helping myself with trading discipline. This is about what I think of markets and related charts. I do not profess to be sharing my thoughts here to help anyone. I get it wrong about as much as the next guy. So be warned!

Jesse Livermore : "I never volunteer advice and I never give tips." To each his own, live and let live.

No comments: